Worry-Flavored Bubble Gums by Charmaine Chammag

I received and accepted Christ in my life two years back and a lot of changes happened. From being shy about my faith to being bold about it; from being a control freak to being self-controlled; from asserting my rights to giving what I have. Those two years were pruning times where I grew in the wisdom of God and was smothered thick with His love! Now, His love is overflowing in me. :)

I press on in this joyful journey and I share with you His love, grace, and truth. I am in a race and it is not yet finished. And as I run, I will stand witness to God's faith, hope, and love. :) With this, I hope you get inspired to get to know more about God, to dwell in His word, and know that He loves you so. :)

Sunday, December 27, 2009

God's Best

God's Best
27 December 2009 Sunday
 
 
Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. – Hebrews 10:23
 
..... Funny how God orchestrates events and leaves you in wonder afterwards. But yest, God reminded me tonight on the answers to my 'why's a few years back. And so he isn't my God's Best. That only means His Best is yet to come. :) I may already know him and God's formalities just need to take place; or I might not have met him yet and so the love story is yet to unfold. :) Either way I hope in Him for what he has in store for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment